Gamma is a breakthrough web 3.0 social media platform forked from the Rocket.chat protocol. Gamma combines the best UX from web 2.0 and web 3.0. for example, Gamma has a universal wallet compatible login, which means users dont have to sign up and create a new password or enter an email address that may be privacy sensitive. Everybody with an Ethereum/Bnb/Pulsechain wallet can simply just sign in. this also means we do not have to store sensitive user data.
Gamma achieves decentralization and censorship resitance by utilising IPFS to host multiple decentralized front ends, Gamma allows users to sign social media posts with their wallet, publishing them on the pulsechain blockchain forever. Using the Ray token, Gamma allows users to directly support posts from wallets they enjoy.
Ray is Gamma’s official token, there will only ever be 20,000,000 Rays in existence, Ray is non inflationary. 85% of the Ray supply will be distributed accross sacrificers, 5% of the Ray supply will be held by the *Gamma Genesis Address* with no expection, the remaining 10% could once in the future be used for a user amplifying airdrop with no expectation.
Ray holders can stake their Ray to earn a share of up to 95% the platform’s revenue (The other 5 percent goes to the *Gamma Genesis Address*). Ray initially launches as an ERC-20 on the ethereum network, and will automatically be forked over onto the Pulsechain Blockchain